Inside this page :
Into the site :
Home » History » The bandstand

The bandstand

The bandstand has been inaugurated on 29th of June 1873 in the center of the village. Musicians were standing on the platform while people were dancing around. The grass surrounding the bandstand was a tarmac area until 70's.

This bandstand was renewed in 2002 by volunteers.

The bandstand
The bandstand in Christmas

The bandstand is located close to the city hall, beside the battle of Wattignies memorial's.


View the Bandstand on a wider map